- 3 Golden Delicious Apples, chopped
- 3 Red Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash of salt
- Small amount of chopped celery
- White grapes, as many as you like
- Chopped English walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Put 1 cup pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch and salt into a saucepan. Cook,
stirring constantly until thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Mix fruit and remaining ingredients together. Pour cooled dressing over fruit.