As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound walnuts
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add sugar and continue to
beat until blended.
- Sift flour lightly over beaten whites and fold in with a wire
- Blend in vanilla extract and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet
about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Yields 6 dozen small cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes