- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 9 slices bacon
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 3 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups sliced celery
- Brown beef and onions; drain and pour into a casserole dish.
- Layer the potatoes,
celery and spaghetti.
- Pour the cans of mushroom soup over the mixture.
- Fry the bacon and cut into small pieces and put on top.
- Pour tomato juice over
the bacon and then sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees
F for 1 1/2 hours.