Yum-a-Setta is a good recipe for a potluck dinner or reunion.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese such as Kraft or Velveeta
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, brown sugar and onion.
- Add tomato soup.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Add cream of chicken soup.
- Layer ground beef mixture and noodle mixture in a 13 x 9-inch casserole
with processed cheese between layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.