Mennonite Bread Pudding
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 4 cups day old bread (1/2-inch slices), cubed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, milk and nutmeg.
- Butter a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Put bread cubes into dish and pour egg mixture over the bread. Let the bread
cubes become soaked by the mixture. Mix in the raisins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.