Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Dessert
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond flavoring together with electric mixer.
Put into a greased 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let set for 10 minutes then add Topping.
- Mix Topping ingredients in with electric mixer. Put on top of filling and bake
for 10 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
This may be served topped with strawberries or raspberries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.