Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Dessert
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond flavoring together with electric mixer.
Put into a greased 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let set for 10 minutes then add Topping.
- Mix Topping ingredients in with electric mixer. Put on top of filling and bake
for 10 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
This may be served topped with strawberries or raspberries.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pennsylvania Dutch Recipes