Pennsylvania Dutch Funny Cake
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- Make your own favorite pie crust, enough for 3 (8-inch) crust pies. Mix first
4 ingredients and cool chocolate mixture.
- Cake: Pour chocolate mixture evenly into the 3 prepared crusts.
- Mix together the cake mixture and divide evenly into pans.
- Crumb Mixture: Mix all the topping ingredients together. Sprinkle crumbs over
all three (make more crumbs if necessary).
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.