Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad
- 10 large potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Be sure potatoes are cold before adding dressing.
- Heat sugar, water, vinegar, eggs and mustard in a saucepan.
- Mix about 3 tablespoons cornstarch in a little water. Add some of the hot sauce
to the cornstarch, then gradually add to the saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cold potatoes and mix gently.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pennsylvania Dutch Recipes