- 6 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Clean the carrots and cut into thin strips. Cook until tender in salted
water, about 10 minutes.
- Mix together grated onion, horseradish, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and
water. Pour over carrots. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shaker Recipes