This is an old Shaker recipe.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Mix together sugar, corn syrup and butter.
- Fold in slightly beaten eggs.
- Add vanilla extract and stir in oats.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.