This is an old Shaker recipe.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Mix together sugar, corn syrup and butter.
- Fold in slightly beaten eggs.
- Add vanilla extract and stir in oats.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shaker Recipes