Shaker Corn Relish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plain salt
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard (optional)
- 4 cups onions, chopped
- 4 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 4 cups corn
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped
- In a large Dutch oven combine the sugar, vinegar and spices and bring to the
- Add the vegetables and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pack into hot scalded jars and seal.
Yield: 12 pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shaker Recipes