As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish.
- Spread potatoes in dish.
- Press cheese into potatoes.
- Sprinkle onion on top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, Parmesan and pepper over all.
- Top all with small dots of butter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shaker Recipes