Shaker Sugar Pie
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 stick butter, softened, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon or pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend sugar and flour with a pastry cutter until crumbly. Place in the
- Mix whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Stir in pieces of butter.
- Pour over top of mixture in pie shell.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.