Shaker Sugar Pie
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 stick butter, softened, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon or pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend sugar and flour with a pastry cutter until crumbly. Place in the
- Mix whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Stir in pieces of butter.
- Pour over top of mixture in pie shell.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.