- 4 garlic cloves, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 ounces Gebhardt chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 cup raw potato, grated
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups water
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for two hours.
- When the mixture is done, pour
into a colander and drain well. Meat should not be greasy for tacos.
- Spoon meat into prepared taco shells.
- Top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, grated cheese
and taco sauce if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.