- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- Halve avocados lengthwise around pit. Remove pit with a large spoon, then scoop
out flesh into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, and jalapeno.
- Mash guacamole with a fork to desired consistency.
- Season guacamole with salt, to taste.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.