Texas Breakfast Burritos
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 1/2 tablespoons salsa
- 6 eggs
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Using same pan with a little grease, cook onion.
- Crumble bacon coarsely and return to pan.
- Beat eggs; stir into pan. Cook until eggs are set.
- Fold in cubed tomatoes and salsa.
- Fill warm tortillas with egg mixture.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.