Texas Caviar is far superior to any bona fide caviar I ever tasted.
- 1 can black-eye peas, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cans shoe peg corn or hominy, drained
- 1 can Ro*Tel, drained (optional)
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- 1 large bottle Italian dressing
- 2 avocados, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except avocados, and refrigerate for 8-12 hours before serving.
- Mix avocados in just before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
(c) Can Stock Photo / bhofack2