Texas Cheese Toast
Cheesy goodness on a thick slice of comfort food.
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread, baked
- Butter or margarine
- Garlic salt
- Dried parsley
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- Heat electric skillet to 350 degrees F degrees or heat a frying pan on the stove to medium.
- Cut loaf into 6-8 thick slices.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and parsley.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Pat cheese onto slice with your hand and place cheese side down in frying pan.
- Spread remaining side with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, parsley and cheese.
- Cook until golden brown and turn to cook remaining side.
Prep: 10 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.