Texas Hot Peanuts
- 1 pound shelled raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place peanuts in shallow roasting pan.
- Pour peanut oil over peanuts; stir to coat.
- Roast at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes, stirring twice. Drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Roll peanuts in spices, coating well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.