Texas Iced Tea
This is the most popular beverage in Texas homes, restaurants, and small cafes.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tea (your choice) to each cup of water
- Granulated sugar to taste
- Lemon slices
- Mint sprigs (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare in a teapot by pouring boiling water over the tea. Cover and let steep
for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour through strainer into pitcher.
- Add sugar and stir to mix.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes, with lemon slices and a sprig of mint if
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes