Texas Iced Tea 2
- 6 tea bags or 2 large tea bags
- 1 cup granulated sugar (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat 1 quart to boiling 1 quart water in saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags, cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Pour into 1 a gallon pitcher.
- Add sugar, if using, then fill pitcher with cold water.
- To make sun tea, fill a 1 gallon glass jar with cool water.
- Add 6 tea bags and place in direct sunlight.
- Leave in sunlight until desired color (strength) is obtained
(reddish brown) - about 2 to 3 hours. Do not leave in the sun too long (over 4 hours)
as mixture may become bitter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes