Texas Jack Rabbit Cake
This cake is heavy and rich.
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups grated raw carrots
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Butter and flour
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
Add to oil alternately with the eggs, mixing well.
- Add nuts, carrots and coconut, blending well.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour.
- Turn out when slightly cooled and dust with
- Store covered. (There is no liquid in this except
in the raw carrots.)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes