Texas Peanut Patties
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups raw unsalted peanuts
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 drops red food color
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix in heavy pan. Bring to a full rolling boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla extract and food
color. Beat by hand until thick and smooth.
- Drop by spoon onto wax paper (any size desired).
- Let cool until firm, about one hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes