Texas Ranch Chicken
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken parts
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the olive oil in a 9 x 13-inch
- Arrange chicken pieces close together in the dish, and cover with the dressing.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with mozzarella cheese, and return
to the oven.
- Continue baking for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and
lightly browned and the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes