Texas Ranch-Style Taco Salad
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can Ranch-style beans
- 1 package Fritos Corn Chips
- 2 avocados (ripe but not too soft)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté ground beef; drain well and set aside to cool.
- Tear lettuce into pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Grate cheese.
- Drain beans.
- Break corn chips into smaller pieces.
- Chop avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice,
lightly tossing to coat.
- Toss together all ingredients except corn chips.
- Top with chips just before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes