Texas Roasted Potatoes
Serve this side dish at your next cookout.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour (turning frequently) or until lightly
Posted by darlene60 at recipegoldmine.com 5/17/02 7:12:46 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes