- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 T-bone steaks, cut about 1-inch thick
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine taco seasoning, olive oil, and minced garlic to make a thick paste.
- Divide and rub mixture evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Heat grill or allow coals to burn down to white ash.
- Grill steaks about 18 to
20 minutes for medium doneness, turning midway through.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes