Texas Tavern Burgers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine and cook 1 cup onion and butter until onions are clear and tender.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients except beef, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook ground beef and remaining onion until brown. Add to mixture.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Spread on toasted buns.
Yield: 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes