- 2 beef T-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Trim fat on beef steaks to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Rub beef with garlic.
- Press pepper into beef.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Mix butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice; reserve.
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Cover and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium heat
16 to 18 minutes for medium doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place beef on warm platter; remove bone.
- Cut beef at slanted angle into thin slices.
- Serve with butter mixture.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes