Texas Trail Dip
- 2 (16 ounce) jars your favorite salsa
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 to 4 cans white chicken meat
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Green onions (optional)
- Bread toasts, bread cubes and/or tortilla chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large casserole with lid, combine salsa, chicken, beans and 2/3 of the Cheddar
- Add green onions if desired. Stir well, top with remaining cheese, cover
and bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm with bread toasts, bread cubes and tortilla chips.
Serves 10 to 12.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes