Texas Two-Step Chicken Picante
- 1 1/2 cups picante sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix picante sauce, sugar and mustard.
- Place chicken breasts in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes