Grilled Tex-Mex Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 ears corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, chopped, seeds in if you like it hot
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mild chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the corn on the grill and roast, turning often, until golden brown on the
outside, about 15 minutes.
- When it cools, cut the kernels off into a bowl.
- Add the onions, beans, jalapeno, red pepper, and cilantro.
- Combine the oil, lime juice, chile powder, and cumin in a smaller bowl. Pour
over the corn and bean mixture, and toss to mix.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for half an hour before serving.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tex-Mex Recipes