Tex Mex Bean, Sweet Peppers and Peach Salad
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 can California cling sliced peaches
- 1 can mixed beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 sweet peppers, preferably red and green, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and dried oregano leaves
- generous pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Thaw corn.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Then chop peaches into bite-size
chunks and add to a large bowl along with corn, beans, peppers and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk reserved peach juice with oil, vinegar, garlic, chili
powder, salt, oregano and cayenne. Stir into salad along with coriander. Add
more salt and cayenne if needed.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
California Cling Peach Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tex-Mex Recipes