Tex Mex Bean, Sweet Peppers and Peach Salad
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 can California cling sliced peaches
- 1 can mixed beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 sweet peppers, preferably red and green, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and dried oregano leaves
- generous pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Thaw corn.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Then chop peaches into bite-size
chunks and add to a large bowl along with corn, beans, peppers and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk reserved peach juice with oil, vinegar, garlic, chili
powder, salt, oregano and cayenne. Stir into salad along with coriander. Add more salt and cayenne if needed.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: California Cling Peach Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.