Tex-Mex Bloody Mary
- 1 cup well chilled vodka
- 32 ounces vegetable juice cocktail
- 8-10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1-3 teaspoons adobo sauce
- Celery (to garnish)
- Lemons (to garnish)
- Mix all except the garnish in a pitcher with lots of ice.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with celery sticks and lemon slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tex-Mex Recipes