Tex Mex Bloody Marys
Taco seasoning in a Bloody Mary? Yes! This surprising twist adds a fabulous flavor
twist to this classic beverage.
- 1 medium lime
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle Bloody Mary mix
- 4 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled (if desired), cut lengthwise into 4 spears
- Ice cubes
- Cut lime lengthwise in half. Cut one half into 5 wedges; set aside.
- From uncut half, squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
- In pitcher, mix Bloody Mary mix, lime juice and 2 teaspoons of the taco seasoning
mix; set aside.
- Moisten rims of four 16-ounce glasses with one of the lime wedges.
- Place 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix on small plate.
- Dip rims of glasses, one at a time, into taco seasoning mix to coat edge.
- Fill each glass one-third full with ice cubes; pour Bloody Mary mixture over
- Garnish each with lime wedge and cucumber spear.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 10 min | Servings 4
If you like, stir 1 to 2 ounces vodka into each Bloody Mary for a little extra
Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
Nutrition Information Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 150 (Calories from
Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 2090mg
Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 0g), Protein 2g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2
Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tex-Mex Recipes