Tex-Mex Broccoli Casserole
Make this delicious casserole with your choice of chorizo, chicken or beef.
Or make it vegetarian using rice instead.
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chorizo, chicken (shredded), ground beef or rice
- 1 small can chipotles in adobe sauce, diced
- Cayenne pepper
- Orégano to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mexican style cheese (as much as you like)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place all in a slow cooker except for the cheeses. Mix well.
- Sprinkle Mexican style cheese on top. Let cook for about 1 - 2 hours or
until cheese is melted.
- Serve with shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 2 hr
Total time: 2 hr 10 min | Yield: 4 servings
If you are going to use chicken, deli chicken is a good choice.