- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Saute onion, celery and bell pepper in skillet.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Add cabbage and cook until just tender.
- Add jalapeno if you like it hot.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.