- 4 pork chops, pork steaks or stuffed pork chops
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, chunky style
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Brown chops on one side, about
- Turn chops. Add salsa, chiles and cumin to skillet; mix well. Lower heat, cover
and barely simmer for 6 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads
145 degrees F.
- Uncover; top each chop with 1 tablespoon cheese. Cover and simmer an additional
1-2 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tex-Mex Recipes