- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Sour Cream Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cans black olives, chopped
- 1 package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip on large platter; top with avocado mix.
- Spread on sour cream mix.
- Over this sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives.
- Cover completely with shredded cheese.
- Chill and serve with large tortilla chips.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.