- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Sour Cream Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cans black olives, chopped
- 1 package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip on large platter; top with avocado mix.
- Spread on sour cream mix.
- Over this sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives.
- Cover completely with shredded cheese.
- Chill and serve with large tortilla chips.