Tex-Mex Fajitas 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups lean steak strips or 4 cups chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 large flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups basic
red sauce or prepared salsa
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Put olive oil and garlic in a preheated wok. Stir-fry the steak or chicken and
add the salt and cook until it is almost done.
- Add onions, green peppers, lemon juice, chipotle pepper and cook until the onions
and peppers are limp.
- When finished, pour into a bowl and prepare the fajita on a tortilla with the
salsa, sour cream and Cheddar cheese.
Yield: 8 fajitas
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.