Tex-Mex Fajitas 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups lean steak strips or 4 cups chicken breast strips
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 large flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups basic red sauce or prepared salsa
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Put olive oil and garlic in a preheated wok. Stir-fry the steak or chicken and
add the salt and cook until it is almost done.
- Add chipotle pepper, bell peppers, onions, lemon juice, and cook until the onions
and peppers are limp.
- When finished, pour into a bowl and prepare the fajita on a tortilla with the
salsa, sour cream and Cheddar cheese.
Yield: 8 fajitas
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.