- 1 pound 92% lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Red Chile Taco Base
- 4 teaspoons rolled oats
Red Chile Taco Base
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon unbleached
- 2 tablespoons ground hot red chile
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon
- 7 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- Filling: Brown ground beef and onion until beef just leaves the pink stage. Add
remaining ingredients and cook until blended and hot.
- Red Chile Taco Base: Dissolve beef bouillon cubes in a little hot water.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
You can keep the Red Chile Taco Base covered in the refrigerator and use it for
several batches of Tex-Mex Tacos.