All-Purpose Crabmeat Stuffing
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound claw crabmeat
- Melt butter. Sauté vegetables over medium heat until translucent – about
10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In another bowl, add Cajun seasoning, bread crumbs, flour, eggs and parsley.
- Pour in the sautéed vegetables. Mix well again.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat.
To bake this as a stuffing, heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
BBQ Shrimp Po'Boy
Traditional New Orleans Oyster Dressing