- 2 (16 ounce) packages jalapeno cornbread mix
- 1 pound Andouille sausage
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- Following package instructions, bake jalapeno cornbread.
- In a food processor, chop sausage into fine pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet and sauté chopped vegetables.
- Mix cornbread, sausage, vegetables, soup, broth and eggs in a large casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Yield: 12 servings