Bayou Lacombe Soft Shell Crab Po-Boy
- Soft shell crabs
- Peanut oil
- All-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Po-boy bread or French bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Clean soft shell crabs.
- Mix flour, salt and peppers.
- Powder crabs with flour mixture and fry in peanut oil until golden.
- Drain crabs on paper towels.
- Make po-boy with crabs and mayonnaise.
Source: Bayou Lacombe Crab Festival - Louisiana Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes