Bayou Lacombe Soft Shell Crab Po-Boy
- Soft shell crabs
- Peanut oil
- All-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Po-boy bread or French bread
- Clean soft shell crabs.
- Mix flour, salt and peppers.
- Powder crabs with flour mixture and fry in peanut oil until golden.
- Drain crabs on paper towels.
- Make po-boy with crabs and mayonnaise.
Source: Bayou Lacombe Crab Festival - Louisiana Cookbook
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
[FrontPage iInclude" Component]
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
BBQ Shrimp Po'Boy
Traditional New Orleans Oyster Dressing