Bayou Stewed Tomatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 whole clove
- 1 teaspoon minced chile peppers
- 3 cups canned plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh okra
- In a saucepan, sauté the scallions in oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the vinegar and clove. Stir, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove and discard clove.
- Stir in the okra, chiles, tomatoes and parsley. Simmer, covered, for 10
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes