Bayou Yams and Turkey Casserole
- 4 medium size yams, cooked, peeled and mashed
- 2 cups cooked sliced turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Turn yams into greased 1-quart casserole. Top with sliced turkey. Sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
- Blend marshmallow cream and lemon juice. Pour over turkey.
- Cover and bake in moderate oven at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.