Beef Muffuletta Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 sheepherder loaf, about 8 inches in diameter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained, chopped giardinera
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Cut top 1/3 off loaf. Scoop out middle of loaf base, reserve bread
pieces. Place hollowed-out loaf on shallow-rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine corned beef, cream cheese, olives, provolone, giardiniera and
red peppers in large bowl; mix well. Place beef mixture in hollowed-out
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until dip is bubbly.
- Serve with carrots, celery, crackers and bread pieces, as desired.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 192 Calories; 11 g Total Fat; 4.7 g
Saturated Fat; 0.4 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat; 0.15 g Trans
Fat; 28 mg Cholesterol; 646 mg Sodium; 33 mg Potassium; 16 g Total carbohydrate;
8 g Protein; 1.4 mg Iron; 0.1 mg Niacin; 0 mg Vitamin B6; 6.5 mg Choline; 0.1
mcg Vitamin B12; 0.3 mg Zinc; 2.3 mcg Selenium; 1 g Fiber
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Texas Beef Team
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes