Big Easy Gumbo
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 pound turkey sausage links, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg·All Original Mixed Vegetables, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Cooked white rice
- In medium fry pan, heat oil over medium high heat; sauté celery, onion,
green pepper, cubed chicken and sausage for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and tomatoes; cook until heated through.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes