Boudin Balls is a great appetizer!
- 1 - 2 pounds boudin, removed from casing
- 3 scallions, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Seasoned fish coating (or fine cornmeal)
- Blend the boudin with the scallions, garlic and parsley. Form into 1 inch meatballs.
- Blend together the flour and seasoned cornmeal coating. Roll the balls in this mixture to lightly coat.
- Deep fry in small batches until evenly browned. The key here is not to cook the boudin, since it's already cooked. You just want a nice crispy outside to offset the spicy soft inside.