Cajun "Barbecued" Shrimp
- Shrimp, peeled and devined
- Butter, melted
- Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning mix
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay shrimp in greased baking dish. Generously coat with butter.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning heavily.
- Sprinkle cayenne to taste. The more you use, the hotter it is, so start
with a little.
- Turn shrimp with spoon to coat.
- Add a little garlic powder to enhance flavor.
- Check every 10 to 15 minutes, turning shrimp each time. Shrimp will turn
pink when done.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / fudio